Thursday, July 16, 2009

Writing numbers 1-10











After I had been busy with all household work in the morning through lunch time, I decided to relax on the couch playing Bloons game from my iphone (you must try!!!). However, my fun time was over within 10 minutes after I heard my 2 little timekeepers asking me to read the books. We read books, played flash cards and number stencils then Sonya took a nap (finally!!!).

Even though I was so exhausted, Tasha deserved a special learning & playing time alone with me. Before we played Bingo, I taught Tasha how to write 1 in word (ONE). Then we reviewed how to write number 1-10 (since 5 years old children sometimes still write numbers backward).

"Can you write the numbers 1-10 please"? Asked Mom.

Tasha wrote 2

"Tasha, can you write the numbers 1-10 please so Mommy can see if you still write backward or not?" Asked Mom.
Tasha wrote 1 to 10

"Tasha, can you write the numbers 1-10 please so Mommy can see if you still write backward or not?" Asked Mom with her grumpy voice but had a bit smile on her face.

Tasha wrote 10 9 8 7 6 5........

"Tasha, write 1-10 please" Ased Mom

"I don't know how to write 1-10" Cried Tasha

"Tasha, here how to write 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10" Mom told Tasha and showed her how to write.

"Oh! I thought you asked me to write in words" Tasha said and finally she wrote 1-10.

At that moment, I just couldn't wait to tell Mark this story over dinner time..LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment