Thursday, August 20, 2009

My picture at the Award Ceremony, Mommy!!


This evening, Tasha will participate in her first Tae Kwon Do Award Ceremony and she is excited to have her new degree Tae Kwon Do belt and first achievement certificate (Little Dragon).

This morning, while I was having a breakfast with Sonya, Tasha spent time drawing a picture.

When she was done, she couldn't wait to show me her picture. After I looked at it, I thought "Oh my, my daughter drew a naked picture of herself!! I suddenly asked her to make sure what she had in her mind.


"Tasha, are those nipples?" I asked with a giggling voice.

"And what is that?" I continued.

"That is my new Tae Kwon Do belt and those are uniform patches" Tasha answered.


After I heard the answer, I just couldn't stop laughing and of course, I praised her for this great imagination through her beautiful picture.

What a silly mom (dad too!)!

1 comment:

  1. That is funny. I had a good laugh also just reading it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete